“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
9:11 PM
hello :]
long time no see, thought i mati =X
L O L
ok im crazee. yalar all becos of skool.
its veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery stressful.
Y O U B E T I T I S !
teststeststeststests. heng this week no test :] so far...
T H I N K P O S I T I V E
how to?
ayee anyway ya... now band really funfunfunfun. i guess.
then must:
1. help sell concert tickets :]
2. be ushers and receptionists on the performance date :]
M O R E F U N
then my class blog --
dunno whos the black sheep *baa* go ruin the template?
well mayb its an accident. so cant blame it. sighh. it is a mess.
T O A L L P R I M A R Y S C H O O L P U P I L S :
1. TREASURE life in primary school.
2. DONT EVEN THINK of coming to secondary school.
3. before PSLE, work hard and play hard EQUALLY -- balanced.
4. after PSLE, ENJOY TO THE FULLEST.
5. be prepared for the worst. trouble. homework?
6. PRAISE THE LORD!
7. remember to remember these golden rules.
diiaoz. so lame. LOL. ok anyway gtg sleep. zZz.
tuning off --