i was like reading my literaturebook "FLOWERSFORALGERNON", it's about Charlie Gordon, a 'retarded' adult (yay, retarded. oh i am mean >:)) and he undergoes a brain operation which dramatically increases his intelligence, blablablahhhhs. so as i was saying, charlie is a retard, and so he doesn't know his spelling and grammar, vocab, blablablahh. yup, so i got this veryveryveryextremelyFUNNNNEHH paragraph from the book which made me laugh like mad (i'm just over exaggerating, but bear with me >.<) and as i was saying again, i laughed like mad (it's not really very funny laah) so i'd like to quote the paragraph(s) from the book :D
April 6-Today, I learned, the comma, this is, a, comma (,) a period, with, a tail, Miss Kinnian, says its, importent, because, it makes writing, better, she said, somebody, could lose, a lot, of money, if a comma, isnt in, the right, place, I got, some money, that I, saved from, my job, and what, the foundation, pays me, but not, much and, I dont, see how, a comma, keeps, you from, losing it,
But, she says, everybody, uses commas, so Ill, use them, too,,,,
April 7-I used the comma wrong. Its punctuation. .... .... (blablablahhhhs) .... .... She said; You, got. to-mix?them!up: Shw shod? me"how, to mix! them; up, and now! I can. mix (up all? kinds of punctuation - in, my. writing! There" are lots, of rules; to learn? but. Im get'ting them in my head:
One thing? I, like: about, Dead Miss Kinnian: (thats, the way? it goes; in a business, latter (if I ever go! into business?) is that, she: always; gives me' a reason" when - I ask. She"s a gen'ius! I wish? I cou'd be smart-like-her;
Punctuation, is? fun!
April 8-What a dope I am! I didn't even understand what she was talking about. I read the grammar book last night and that explains the whole thing. .... (blablahhs) ....
the above three paragraphs were quoted from "Flowers for ALGERNON" by Daniel Keyes.
it's quite funny, =x maybe it isn't. hah, currenly learning the theme song for pirates of the caribbean, ><
lalalaahs,
