“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
9:51 PM
i shall,
blog what i can remember!:D


woo to holidays! the holidays are here!, almost(: going back to epps tomorrow aft sch, yay! speaking of holidays, the sch has declared 27/09/06 a holiday thanks to the band! for winning the only gold for the NAE thing.


soccer! played during PE today, ugh. i think we seriously got owned by the boys. and it was dirty, no wonder i always see jianfeng so dirty and sweaty. ah, now i know how it's like. but, soccer is fun! yay(:


FPS presentation today was yay! we topped it. and sch was bleh, except for PE and the free periods. oh oh and i missed the geog mini mini short lesson aft sch.


tch's day is tomorrow! WOO(: this i'm truly awaiting for. esp going back to my very very very very dear dear dear dear loved epps. ahhh, i can't wait! i want to see miss teo, yao lao shi, mdm poon, everyone else. ahhh. i just can't stop thinking about tomorrow(: AND AND I HOPE I FIND MY FRISBEE! UGH, I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT.


that's all i can remember.
OH OH AND I HOPE TOMORROW GOES WELL, VERY VERY VERY VERY WELL. TO YOU-KNOW-WHO-YOU-ARE: PLEASE DON'T RUIN MY SUPPOSED TO BE VERY VERY VERY NICE DAY OR YOU'RE DEAD:D. hahahaha, okay.


the end.