“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Friday, December 01, 2006
12:40 AM
Forget abt what I said the prev post.>< Realised it's impossible for all my hw to be done by today. Or yesterday. Depends on how you look at it, cos it's alr aft 12 midnight. So I shall be delusive. (or whatever the word.) I shall cheat myself. Anyway, lazy to blog chunks of words. So, shall post pictures. Or sketches. Not by me. I'm not born a talented artist. By some friend, seriously, I don't know his real name. Anyhow, I call him, Twit.xD

Wait. Bro rushing me, he wants his (beauty) sleep. Shall post tmr. Or today. Depends on how you look at it again.


Tra-la. Okay, as promised. Enjoy. (By the way, click on the pictures to view in all original size. Of course, aft clicking, you still have to click resize.)
















Shall update, another day.