Featuring us on the bus! (it rhymes.)
HAHA Don't ask me why I look so funny in this one.
From front row, left to right: Irwin, me, ivan, my bro, uncle frank, auntie irene, felicia, mum. (Dad's taking the photo.)
Went to cowboy town! (Leave the videos to load while looking at the pictures. :D)
Red indian show! Hoho but it's like very sian besides the fire blowing. My dad didn't shoot that part! Damn. Uncle Frank was super enthu, hahahha.
Fireworks! Pretty pretty, esp the last part, like falling stars, very very nice.

Ivan flying with, er, strings? Cables.


Flying Felicia!

One super giant gun.
The condo there.
Dilys and Jay.
The kids. Tilt your head, from right: Jay, Irwin, Felicia, Dilys, Ivan.
All of us! Outside our lovely cosy villa #183.I don't know why I did that funny face. I LOOK CONSTIPATED HAHA.


Sorry, went around snapping anything that caught my eye, including. Poop.

No batt=No flash. But scenery at poop place not bad leh! Don't know why we all wear bright bright colours..
Irwin! 
Mr. Elephant and Ah Beng! (Ah Meng's cousin.) Pictures are blur 'cause zoomed from afar. Not supposed to take pictures of their ugly animals, unless you pay them.
Water World!My stupid swimsuit spoil. :( so wear jersey!


Trust me, S'pore's Wild Wild Wet way better. Been there more than ten times.
At the wave pool.
Ivan and Jay.
My mum. :D 

Surprisingly, I didn't get seasick. 


Don't ask me why the mums are playing the slides.
A swimming camel. (With no humps.)





Hi-5! My mum was screaming like mad on this one. Was weighed down 'cause the weight of the float was imbalanced, thus i couldn't flyyyyyyy. :( only can see my mum screaming.















Slides, some with floats some without. I shared a float with irwin, and we kept playing the slides like 13948590348984 times.
There! My handsome parter. :D
Their lazy pool is chao lazy. No current, must row yourself one.. The one at S'pore current super hiong, Jalyn almost drowned the other time. :/

My mum again.
Ivan, Felicia, and their mum.
Jay and Irwin, the two little kiddies. They ran off to play somemore aft lunch.
Uncle Frank and Auntie Irene.

The mums.
The kids.
Felicia and her mum.
My big name! :D
Our surnames, 王. :D

Our neighbour, the doctor! When he wants to relax, he comes and stay in this house of his. His house is so pretty.



Blurred pictures of flowers and what have you. Taken while waiting for our banana bus! A pity we don't have a picture of it. :( It goes reallllyyy fast until your hair gets in a big mess and you have to hold on to your cap lest it flies away. It's even more fun when you become as naughty as me and unlock the hatch. :D







At cowboy town again!




At the bowling alley there. I didn't bowl there though. My hair's messy. Very. :/

Take one. Blur.
Take two. Blur.

Random shots in the night.

Uncle Frank fishing in our. Erhm, personal pool. Which smells and the water stings your eyes. Yuck. Aiya, forgot to take before and after shots of my yummy breakfast, damn.
My family. :D Felicia told me to take photographs with my specs off. :/













Shucks, I'm gonna miss this place. :(

The boys.








I'll really really really really miss this place. :(
Shoots, i'm missing malacca already. :( Next year! Not going to post about what happened la, lazy. I'm a lazy pig. :D
Very Merry Christmas to all anyway.
