“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, February 03, 2007
12:28 AM
:D


Ok, stop complaining! I know I haven't been updating.


Eyy, I think I'ma change my bskin soon. Bored of this one since I used the bg for my friendster :) I've been eyeing shotgun's skins, they are like so omfg chio. And did you know I am supposed to be reading for the reading programme thingy? Bet you didn't.


Came home approx 2 hours ago from elias mall, celebrated Uncle Frank's birthday there. Yeh, then went to ball aft the meal. Said bye-bye to Ivan and family then went home.


Band. Was so-so. Have to go back for tutorials tomorrow, bahh. Hopefully it'll end around lunch-time so I get to eat from the fishball-noodle-uncle's-stall. Heard from Kim Siang that he's not working there anymore! Oh cripes.


Damn stressed. School's busy. Schedule's tight. Terrible school life :( Thankfully, there's no tuition tmr at jonye's place, so nothing will clash with tutorials and that would gimme time to study more.


Yi Zhen and Zhi Wei have been er, in some sense, making fun of me in school these days >( Aw I don't like both of you. But! I shall generously forgive them for their wrongdoings because they are giving me roses on valentine's. I suppose. Better gime ah! Speaking of roses, I bought six the other day, made me pok :(


Help me think of a new url too please!