Heh, raaaaaaaarh last week of school!
I don't know what to blog about laaaaa.
Hm, had band yesterday. At the LT, then xintian so qiang ban1 the bells. ITS SO HEAVY I CANT LIFT IT AND SHE MOVED IT FROM LT TO BAND ROOM :ooooooo. Then Mr Ng mentioned 'niao hua' or sth along that line, during sunrise i think. Funny. And did you know, I have good coordination skills:D I can do that stone and paper thing, that ahh-bang thing, that thumb and finger thing. Nvm, I doubt you get me :(and Mr Ng said he normally puts extroverts in perc and brasses 'cause must play loud loud! But do I look like an extrovert to you._.
Oh oh then we tried playing Queen Symphony which was chaaaaaao difficult (to me 'cause I veh nooby) AND IT WAS FAB. So nice laaaaa~ and hor, the Rock You Section is damn cool esp the perc parts:) and then I still dno whether to go to Laos:( Aft band the seh clan and the fat monster (me!-.-) went to eat at ghim moh market. Then I think they queue like siaaaao while I was sitting at the table (heh). Jiahui offered to buy for me maa, then they all eat so much and so fast lolol.
The day before (Friday) aft band went for some super late 'tuan yuan fan'. Supposed to go blk 844 but I dno how to go then my batt flat:( then blabla finally my mum come fetch me. Then eat alot became a fat pig and home sweet home. Aft that went rain's house went home at 5am.
Just came back from a dinner I didn't eat, at jingyu's house. Last day I can play baaaaan luck. Boo:( won some $ heh. Had to come home early 'cause mummy don't allow. Gah.
So many screwed up projects and tests I want to die. :(raaaaarh.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
8:15 PM
8:15 PM
