“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, April 28, 2007
12:03 PM
I'm bored! So let's reply tags :D



From long long ago,


SHERMAINE: I think I relinked you. Think.
porridge/GaySheepyMehMeh: Hi noob :D thaankkxxxzzz euuuuuuzxxxzxzxzxz ._.
joanna: Hi :D
ys: Spamming is unhealthy D:
ZHI WEI: THANKYOU. Lol, anger management D:
jh,tsun.jason: Uh, hi.
peiyijie[feli[: Thanks :D must meet up some time! (:
qihang: Thank you :D
emelyne: Haha, thanks :D I love 'mighty to save' too.
cl: :D rhythm 21!
simin: :D thank you.
zhiying: Hello and thanks :D
Andrew break glass kia: BEST FRIEND:D no sunshine leh :( don't care monday you must sing! (until glass break :))
Kieran: Lol caught the emo-virus D: anyw, thanks (:


BYE:(
(i'm hungry and haven't had breakfast)