“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, May 12, 2007
10:06 PM
:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo



Year Two Level Camp finally over. I miss you guys :( Group six, instructors and all. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, forgot what I posted earlier yesterday so I tryyyyyyyyyy to remember with my peabrain memory k:(



So. Group 6 is love <3 So I shall write a mini mini tiny tiny short short (just like me) message to all the Rubber Bonders :D



Qi Ya hah, wonderful girl, great friend. Knew you from quite long ago but well never really talk much>< can remember all the SJAB house (?) names already! Dactyl, Herra, Sepharos, Jenova, Aegis, Bennectictus (whatever their spellings) :D :D Was very fun having you in Rubber Bond. Keep in touch and well, all the best :D



Muni is very cute and funny :D had some difficulties with her name initially>< is fun playing the tingtingtingting tangtangtangtang game with her:) Muni 8! Muni Muni Muni Muni Muni Muni Muni Muni :D heh, and she's very happyhappy that kind ha ha. Anyw, enjoyed your company and don't ever ever ever ever forget me okay:D



Xue Xun think I stepped on your shoulder during Giant Finger>< sorry if I was very very heavy and almost dislocated your shoulder or sth :D and you and Muni very cute leh keep saying each other very short heh, but I shorter ma. Next time compare with me ok. Ha, ha really fun having you in Group 6, see you in school :D



Nien An is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice:D:D:D:D lovely group leader and responsible. Heh, how you know I like lollipops! Remember to give me lollipop tomorrow in school yay :D :D hm, you're a happyhappy girl ha ha and you're really fun! :D still don't know why you say I got a tin of lollipops>< but anyway, all the best to you :D



Shou Yi remember your promise to play capt's ball with me k! Hah big big thankyou for helping me with my big fat bag on last day>< aye, you're like a bigbig korkor then so enthu keep doing the dumdumdeedee thingy with me:D heh you very brave leh, lead us during Night Walk and do the High Ropes. You have potential to be a superduper wonderful leader:D



Tong Wei is a nice nice nice nice nice nice girl :D! heh, she's really friendly and cheery :D :D she can dance well I suppose, since she's from Chinese Dance. I kept forgetting your name>< during low ropes luckily I had you to kao on, heh thankyou! And ha ha lime green is not my favourite colour, though it's a pretty colour :D :D :D :D



Chih Siong is the only one wearing braces? Or are you not. Ha, ha I very forgetful. You are tall leh! I want to be like you :D :D :D :D hm capt's ball you my team right! Yeah we played good, until Shou Yi stopped being Captain and joined in>< hm, and you're from NPCC right? Bet you're really fit and all, so all the best ya:D



Karen is reaaaaaaaaaaaally nice:D:D:D:D whatever happened in the toilet was maybe part of your imagination so don't think too much ya. Heh, we both take the Pasir Ris bus, why you never notice me:( :( maybe too short le>< ha if I remember correctly you were my spotter for low ropes right? Great fun having you in Group 6, keep smiling :D



Edmund am really sorry that I had to step on your shoulder during the Giant Finger thingy, bet I was friggin heavy>< haahahaha very fun trying retrieve the rope to swing across :D was really nice having you in Group 6, but you're really really really really quiet. Track is love la, but anyway cont to kick ball on the soccer field ya :D :D



Eunice is our dance in-charge! Guess you're kind of enthu ya, and the dance was great. Our camp leader also:) sorry you had to sleep on the sofa the last night, the bed downstairs too small? >< anyway, Austin Powers is ew hahaha. Very very very very fun having you in Group 6 and all the best :D



Jade is my darling bunkmate :D :D birthday girl :D :D heh, sorry I have such a lousy sense of balance hah. I like playing capt's ball alot alot alot alot so we shall do so in school sometime! And I still owe you a birthday meal+present :l! Well, thanks for being there for me:D like when I cried-.- yay I love Jade :D



Sean you are so pro can>< now, I want to be a scout too. Heh, not bad leh complete rockwall, sad I didn't, want to cry le:( :( :( :( anyw you're a great navigator for the night walk, seriously. Just that people do screw up so it's not your fault :D If I was the one at the front I'd be so scared I prolly stood there shaking.



Shu Xuan is nice :D so tallllllllllllllllll I wish to be like you too. Tell me your secret to growing tall :D You're from 2L so shld be very smart ya? Ha, very nice sharing tents, so sad our sleeping bags so wet :( :( :( :( you're sooooo quiet ha ha. Anyway, was lots and lots of fun having you arnd and see you in school yea:)



Day 1
was supery dupery extremely chaaaaaaaaao boring, ice breakers and tent pitching. We just made our flag and banner. And cheers. I like the name Fei Fei Club, veryvery cute :D :D :D :D fun thing was the night walk! :D except for the dark:( hahaha navigated wrongly and went wrong way>< instead of the cemented road, we took the muddy muddy German Girl Shrine:( scaryscary. Mr Siva went with us:) lala, then got one torch at the front, middle, and back. I went from the middle to the back 'cause Mr Siva was telling Edmund and Chih Siong ghost stories:) but not scary one:( aft that the trail became too treacherous so we turned back and Mr Siva was zoooooooooooooooming away and the rest couldn't catch up so ultimately I pangseh them and went wayyy front with Mr Siva ha, ha very funny.



Day 2
Jiahui's birthday (if i'm not wrong). Did the rockwall but I never complete:( so lousy. Only Sean completed it, ha. Couldn't do rafting and the high ropes because of the stupid stupid stupid stupid rain :( :( :( :( and tents all flooded, boo. During the rain we had music and danced and I was hopping around :D :D Mass Dance too :D then we had Campfire Prep. "We've got a fever, we're hot, we can't be stopped." "Say oh-oh." "The countdown has just begun. 4, 3, 2, 1." "R² unite we'll show our might gonna show them how the R²s fight. We'll fight to the end with all our might 'cause ain't nobody gonna make it right." :D! Played Captain's Ball, and since then I kept kajiaoing the instructor to let us play. Ha, ha. Mr Siva told Mrs Chin I very cheery and cute, with two dimples>< I kept insisting I had one only though. Then he said I got double._.



Day 3
Ubin Explorer was quite boring. Team Olympics was ok, bursting balloons. The hol(e)y barrel thingy was quite fun too, but those people covering the holes very poor thing>< sorry guys all the water dripping on you:( low ropes was fun :D :D did the spiderman thingy before during CHC's X-men thingy or sth. Fun fun. Then the swinging one also very fun :D we had a hard time trying to get the rope but managed to hook it with shoelaces, a shoe and a stick :D yay. I have a lousy sense of balance ha ha but the last balancing one quite fun :D :D campfire was very very very very hyped up and FAB :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D though starting very sian:( 'cause I was squashed:( :( :( :( the groups' performances were very nice :D esp the indian dance. Ha, ha. Cried when they flashed the photographs :l then mass dance! :D cried again when we sang zhi zu. Then we got into our classes :D <3 2j. And I cried again when they sang Happy Birthday to Jade D: saw a shooting star! And made a wish:) but cannot tell you:P or else won't come true. Superduper pretty can! :D fell in love with the stars at Pulau Ubin :D:D:D:D:D:D big thankyou to teachers who arranged for us to stay in the chalet! Though it's not say very nice 'cause got manymany yucky insects:( but it was much much better than tents:D somemore got aircon:D slept so soundly that night :D :D like a fatfat pig.



Day 4
Jade's birthday! I think I sang Happy Birthday five times :D and was first to wish her verbally :D:D love Jade! <3 woke up late and our whole group were late for breakfast, esp the guys. Aft that we packed the ropes and cleaned the beach, saw a cutecute tortoise :D very cute heh, sticking its head out of the water :D :D big thankyou to Shou Yi for helping me with my bag ha ha. And Miss Ling said I was the happiest student during the camp 'cause I keep smiling ha, ha:) left Pulau Ubin<3 byebye:( hm, the trip back seemed faster.



Went Compasspoint with Rui Xin and Zhen Ling (and Kangrui and Terence and Sherman and Sean) to KFC for lunch, yumyum :D didn't finish my drumsticks, but I ate alotalot of cheese fries :D :D! gave Rui Xin my photograph for lamination, thankyou! Then the two of them went toilet, left me in KFC for soooooooo long 'cause they waiting for each other ha, ha very funny. Was falling asleep in the MRT standing up, so very tired and Kangrui still ask me go LAN._.





And finally,
home sweet home <3



:D yay
I am blacker now :D :D :D :D!