“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Sunday, August 26, 2007
11:39 PM
yay finally found time to update :)

edit:
Wednesday
Yay I'm very proud of 2J because we're performing for Teacher's Day. We're singing :D it struck me today that we should do something like the Potter Puppet Show's Mysterious Ticking Noise :o I think that'd be very fun and funny :)

Thursday
Haha Yang Shen is the zhu xi of the YSG and with him we can excel in our studies! So far only had one study session. Did Science. Had a question about sugar and potato so I came up with sugar+potato=sweet potato xd Jia Hui and I went to the toilet once, wanted to scare Yang Shen. Opened the door and let it close by itself. But he didn't come out so we went in. No Yang Shen. We found him in the cupboard. Yang Shen in the cupboard. Now laugh.

Today
went to SAF Yatch Club to celebrate Irwin's birthday. Happy birthday Irwin in advance :) swimming pool, yummy food, arcade, pool. Yay! We opened the car windows and waved/shouted good-bye allllllllll the way until the exit to Pasir Ris :D now I know, that big birthday bashes/parties aren't everything. It's who you spend it with which means most. Aaaaahh, I love my friends :)
/edit