“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Monday, August 06, 2007
8:39 PM
Stupid stomachache :( had the runs and then got permission from Mrs Wong to be excused from band today. Heard that the cute cute mini students who came to DHS today came to the band room to learn some perc instru. Ahh bad timing to be sick. And they're really very very very very cute :D!

Lao Shi is so unfair. I rushed her homework last night for nothing 'cause apparantly she claims we can do another book so I don't have to do a reflection on a book I haven't read and some other stuff which she all claims to have told us. Quite pleased with the graded worksheet we got back today, my best chinese result, considering how lousy I am at the language.

I shall end this with: Chinese + Harry Potter = Stupid + Stupid, do your math. (sorry Harry Potter fans)