yay my 'masterpiece' hahaha (according to Jia Hui)OK today is the stupidest day ever because everyone (except six) cried. My corny message must have touched you guys :b
Thankyou:
Wenting for your little card (though you spelt my name wrongly)
Deborah for your little message and Rochers
Fiona for your postcard and Toblerone
Boon Xuan for your cuppycake (:b)
Xiao Wei for your cute roll-up message
Qian Yi for your Yupi Gummy Worms
Xiao Rong for your postcard
Zhi Wei for your message and candle
Thankyou:
Wenting for your little card (though you spelt my name wrongly)
Deborah for your little message and Rochers
Fiona for your postcard and Toblerone
Boon Xuan for your cuppycake (:b)
Xiao Wei for your cute roll-up message
Qian Yi for your Yupi Gummy Worms
Xiao Rong for your postcard
Zhi Wei for your message and candle
I tore an Ikea measuring tape up, writing 'Byebye _' respectively (meaning 1cm = Register number 1) and pasted that using a smiley face sticker plus a mini message on post-it onto a poker card :b (wanted to write on the card but the ink smudges :() and gave Toblerone :b
yeah probably have no tears left to shed. And I hope I grew tanner from the ball games in the sun, and taller from hm jumping?
OK I'll miss Jarvix much. Bah
----
CharmaineThanks for your help when I can't cope :)
Wenting Thanks for helping me in my Chinese compositions :)
Deborah Thanks for being Big Bra :)
Xiao Zhou Thanks for being there for me, Vice-chair :)
DyllisThanks for being so artistic :)
Irene Thanks for tucking out your shirt so the probability of you instead of me getting caught is higher :)
Jasmine Thanks for lending a helping hand when I'm in need :)
Jolynn Thanks for making me smile just by looking at yours :)
Rui Xin Thanks for helping me in class gatherings :)
Fiona Thanks for telling sick jokes to liven up the atmosphere :)
Yi Jia Thanks for delivering my homework to me when I'm sick :)
Zhen Ling Thanks for being my Banana Family friend :)
Jia Hui Thanks for playing ball and being late for fall-in with me :)
Jade Thanks for encouraging me when I'm down :)
Valencia Thanks for being my 'best friend' :)
Xin Tian Thanks for being there for me when I need someone :)
Boon Xuan Thanks for baking nice cuppycakes (I want donuts!) :)
Xiao Wei Thanks for being the cute chipmunk who brightens up my day :)
Pearlyn Thanks for entertaining me when I'm bored :)
Ying Ying Thanks for all the love and care you've showered on me as friends :)
Shermaine Thanks for being happy Panda and addressing the class for me at times :)
Yi Zhen Thanks for bringing our spirits out with your encouragements and chattering :)
Lisha Thanks for teaching me lessons in life :)
Kimberlyn Thanks for helping me when I can't manage :)
Qian Yi Thanks for alllll the gummy candies you've given me :)
Xiao Rong Thanks for being there for me and your 'ah-du-gen' :)
Chloe Thanks for playing ball with me sometimes :)
Shi Mei Thanks for entertaining us with your drama :)
Zhi Wei Thanks for teaching me how to serve (though I still am lousy at it) :)
Lydia Thanks for being there for me when I'm down :)
Yitian Thanks for telling me 'cheem' Chinese phrases :)
Andrew Thanks for being my old best friend, Hamtaro :)
Kangrui Thanks for giving me a good laugh and cheering me up when I'm down :)
Jian Feng Thanks for cheering me up when I'm down and being the 'unsung hero' :)
Yang Shen Thanks for being my Zhu Xi and learning with as well as teaching me :)
OK. Thank you, Jarvix <3
yeah probably have no tears left to shed. And I hope I grew tanner from the ball games in the sun, and taller from hm jumping?
OK I'll miss Jarvix much. Bah
----
CharmaineThanks for your help when I can't cope :)
Wenting Thanks for helping me in my Chinese compositions :)
Deborah Thanks for being Big Bra :)
Xiao Zhou Thanks for being there for me, Vice-chair :)
DyllisThanks for being so artistic :)
Irene Thanks for tucking out your shirt so the probability of you instead of me getting caught is higher :)
Jasmine Thanks for lending a helping hand when I'm in need :)
Jolynn Thanks for making me smile just by looking at yours :)
Rui Xin Thanks for helping me in class gatherings :)
Fiona Thanks for telling sick jokes to liven up the atmosphere :)
Yi Jia Thanks for delivering my homework to me when I'm sick :)
Zhen Ling Thanks for being my Banana Family friend :)
Jia Hui Thanks for playing ball and being late for fall-in with me :)
Jade Thanks for encouraging me when I'm down :)
Valencia Thanks for being my 'best friend' :)
Xin Tian Thanks for being there for me when I need someone :)
Boon Xuan Thanks for baking nice cuppycakes (I want donuts!) :)
Xiao Wei Thanks for being the cute chipmunk who brightens up my day :)
Pearlyn Thanks for entertaining me when I'm bored :)
Ying Ying Thanks for all the love and care you've showered on me as friends :)
Shermaine Thanks for being happy Panda and addressing the class for me at times :)
Yi Zhen Thanks for bringing our spirits out with your encouragements and chattering :)
Lisha Thanks for teaching me lessons in life :)
Kimberlyn Thanks for helping me when I can't manage :)
Qian Yi Thanks for alllll the gummy candies you've given me :)
Xiao Rong Thanks for being there for me and your 'ah-du-gen' :)
Chloe Thanks for playing ball with me sometimes :)
Shi Mei Thanks for entertaining us with your drama :)
Zhi Wei Thanks for teaching me how to serve (though I still am lousy at it) :)
Lydia Thanks for being there for me when I'm down :)
Yitian Thanks for telling me 'cheem' Chinese phrases :)
Andrew Thanks for being my old best friend, Hamtaro :)
Kangrui Thanks for giving me a good laugh and cheering me up when I'm down :)
Jian Feng Thanks for cheering me up when I'm down and being the 'unsung hero' :)
Yang Shen Thanks for being my Zhu Xi and learning with as well as teaching me :)
OK. Thank you, Jarvix <3
----
(don't tell me you need me and act like you don't)
