I don't want theory exam (Saturday) to come. Miss Ng was like: Are you prepared? You got distinction twice so please be consistent. Aaaahh I practically lost all my study materials. Die.
ECP the day before. With Jade, Jia Hui, Wei Lin, Xiao Wei, Boon Xuan, Fiona, Yang Shen. Hah ah a not much of a class gathering. Spent quite a lot: Bowling, cycling, Macs, bottle of bubble, kite. :(
Study session today. Yeah it's crazy. Actually I don't feel like going anymore. I don't even know who's going in the first place, and where. And we might possibly be studying theory. Poop.
Mixed feelings about everything now. :(
/edit/
All dates today probably cancelled. No more studying. No more dinner. OK I'm trying to read my book, fight off whatever shit that's coming and stop thinking about lunch. I guess I really need to take some time off to sort my life/stuff/thoughts out
I'm hungry. :(
/edit/
