“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Thursday, December 06, 2007
3:14 PM
Fraaaaaaaah I was very very veryyyyy upset last night. Eh was playing Pokemon cards with my brother 'cause we couldn't sleep after cooking and eating eggs. Haha we like just added different sauces and ate four eggs altogether. But I got so frustrated (not at him) that I stopped playing and went to bed. Sorry brother. Then I spent the whole night crying and crying. I think I'm having depression or something

Yesterday was very funny. My daddy brought me to White Sands 'cause we wanted to get dog food. Then my daddy wanted to cook pasta and salad so we went to NTUC. We got quite some stuff in our basket: Pasta, pasta sauce, coleslaw, mini baby tomatoes, celery, lettuce, apples. The cashier was about to scan the items when my dad realised he forgot his wallet. Haha then we had to leave without all that yummy stuff. We wasted $1 parking fee. So at about 5+ we went again. Rushed to get the dog food and we managed to get out of the carpark in 10 minutes so we saved a dollar. Yay

Today I cooked pasta! With my daddy's help. Yay I want to be a chef when I grow up. Or a conductor! Cooked up some stuff when I was bored: Here Fraaaaaaaaaaaah waiting for Liferent to get back to me. I am so disappointed today. The only decent thing I'm looking forward to is band chalet. And maybe steamboat w/ Zhen Ling and some friends. I'm not touching class outings anymore. I hope band chalet's gonna be good

It's killing me

Gene makes me smile so much. I hope he stays small and cute. :)