“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, December 22, 2007
2:52 PM
Hello!

I finally finished my essay yay! First completed homework heh. Daddy brought us out for dinner with my aunt on the 20th. We had fish soup something something. Then later on me and little brother went to the nearby night market to get more food. After that we went to the airport for fun. Had ice-cream at Swensens. Heh I was bloated

21st was a long day. Woke up at 5.10, reached school about 7. Lunchtime concert was fine, good job: Yu Zhen, Singrue, Larraine, Isaac. Mr Ng told us about the next indoor test. It's gonna be much more difficult. I'm OK with all my scales. Choice studies, choice piece, 4 set pieces, sight singing/reading, scale singing. Better start finding pieces and work on them! After band went to Tampines mall for dinner. Lalala I got Hershey's Kissables. :)

Today. No tuition. Terence's getting some percussion ensembles for me from Esplanade Library, thank you! Think I'm going down to my aunt's place this evening. Haha I want to do Chinese homework but I can't find my foolscap

I so regret not going to HK, esp after reading Zhiying's blog. I'm sure Ivan and the rest enjoyed themselves so much, esp at Disneyland. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh I want to kill myself

!!!!