“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Thursday, January 24, 2008
9:15 PM
Since I've been stagnant for about 20 days..

1. Life now is.. Exhausting
2. 3H is 3Haven (though I prefer Hamburger hehe. :P)
3. Can't wait for Rhythm XXII!
4. Will miss Jolynn truckloads
5. Nervous for indoor test
6. Saga is very interesting (Mr Ng said was talking being so sad you cannot cry, which was kind of like what I was feeling days/weeks back)
7. Yay I like PE
8. And I like Mr Hong
9. Should start saving up to get OneRepublic's Dreaming Out Loud
10. Maybe get a shelf for my room 'cause my books are overcrowding
11. Volunteered for the level camp thing, hope it'll be fun
12. I got a beanie ladybird called Spot (or is it Dot)
13. My stomach has been bad
14. Haha: ヽ( ´ー`)ノ (Courtesy of Zhiying)
15. Will change the layout by Feb
16-
20. Secret