“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Sunday, February 10, 2008
1:12 AM
While everyone is enjoying themselves at my place, I wonder alone in my room why I was looking forward to today. The today I had in mind never quite came

----

Yesterday I went to my aunt's place. My cousin's friends came over too and one of his friends brought his little cousin. His name is Joel and he's eight this year. Joel is so damn cute except for the fact that he licks his own feet and that thinks his BattleOn character which transformed into an ugly werewolf is cute. Anyway he is afraid of dogs (particularly George) even though he claims he thinks they are adorable. And he likes to play BattleOn. Ya and with that: I love Joel!

PS I managed to get his picture but I won't be uploading it for his privacy. :)

----

My relatives are at my place now. I slept at 4am and woke up at 9.10 for my LA project so pretty shagged now. The discussion went smoothly, though I was laughing at Chin Kiat most of the time. Half the time at home today I was complaining about how bored I was. Thankfully I was saved after the buffet dinner

We went to Elias Mall and played CS and Dota for almost 2 hours. I get giddy in that place, I don't know why, but the Dota game was good. Jalyn's leviathan was very cute and I like to use Enchantress now. :)

----

Going out to celebrate Zhen Ling's birthday tomorrow, hope it'll be fun. Got to catch some sleep now bye!