Wasn't feeling too well yesterday but I am better today yay! I kind of stuffed myself with sweets and chocolates until I got quite sick of them, which is a good thing because I think I eat too much sweet stuff. And I suddenly like mushrooms a lot, especially mushroom soup!
I want to hit myself on the head because I am not studying!!!! Maybe I should paste a post-it on my computer screen and write 'STUDY' on top.. Might just work. :P
Came home today with the intent to study (No MEP!!!!) but I kept playing Apologize, in a desperate attempt to write a decent arrangement. I decided to try out OneRepublic's instead of the one by Timbaland. I think it'd be great if I could arrange one for violin, cello, piano, percussion and voice. :)
The band during assembly yesterday was quite cool.. Except for the lead singer. Hehe I think it's cool to be in a band. Have been playing OneRepublic on my Wmp and realised their latest album actually has some nice songs. :)
Cut my hair on Sunday hehe it is neater now and very very thin. Ok and I found a white polo tee in my wardrobe and I think it's very nice and comfy hehe. And just now when I was getting dressed I wore my shirt the wrong way round.. So silly. :P
Hehe yup and Livejournal is so inviting.. K will update this space if anything comes to my mind. :)
