“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Monday, April 07, 2008
4:59 PM
Hehe just drank instant mushroom soup. Doesn't taste as good but I still like mushroom soup. :)

My throat is still bad. It hurts a lot a lot a lot a lot. My voice is gone. Bad. But the fever I had yesterday subsided. Always thought that falling sick would get me some concern, but I'm so wrong..

Umm the only thing I remembered that happened today was that I watched 'Bang Bang You're Dead' and helped Kangrui get his report (which made up most of yesterday night/today) I feel like sleeping now.. :(

There's no band today. But I reach home just as late *mad at myself* And my bro is so (No vulgarities!!!!!!!) irritating I might just kill him one day (And become like Trevor)

To-do:
1. MEP revision
2. Chinese revision
3. All homework
4. Bake cookies? (if time allows)

STUDY!!!!

"Sometimes I hate being alive but I'm too afraid to be dead"