SE concert was nice esp Kai Li's concerto and Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 and 2. Shared two red roses for Andrew and Dyllis with Xiao Rong and Yang Shen yea but I feel bad about giving Andrew just a rose. Maybe I should get him something tomorrow..
Today! Watched Man on Fire and it was awesome. Creasy and Pita are like so cute heh and it's nice to have someone willing to do anything/die for you. :)
Pita: Creasy. You're smiling.
Creasy: What?
Pita: You were smiling.
Creasy: No, I'm not.
Pita: You were.
Creasy: No, I was not.
Pita: You're not now, but you were.
Creasy: No, you were smiling, I wasn't smiling.
Pita: You were.
Creasy: When?
Pita: Like, five seconds ago.
Creasy: I'm not smiling.
Pita: Well, a second ago you were.
Creasy: No, you said five seconds ago, now that's six. Six seconds ago I was not smiling.
Pita: Okay, 10 seconds ago.
Creasy: 10 seconds ago, I was smiling. Okay, in the next 10 seconds let's see who smiles first (pauses) You smiled already. See? You did.
Pita: Mmm (points at Creasy)
Creasy: No, that wasn't a - That was a smirk, that's not a smile. A smirk is different. They both start with "S," but they're not the same - Do your homework.
Pita: You were.
Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face. I miss you
