“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, June 21, 2008
6:21 PM
Maple!!!! My character is cute hehehe while my bro's is not. His is the one with a snail on the head haha! Mine's the one which leveled so much and is happy after killing one snail. Moose is just random because I find it cute. :)

Anyway. I met someone nice! He gave me many many eq, 2 mil and a nx hat! Though it's just an invs hat but still it makes me look cuter with the botak head. :)

----

On a side note, yesterday was full of shit. :(
It's been so long since the last time I went under covers arrrrrrgggggggggggghhh. K nvm :'(

(More stuff under the 'cut')