It's shorter now! And hopefully all the sadness have gone away and happiness is here to stay :)
School today. Boring sleepy tired etc etc. I realised that "shit" is the most appropriate word to describe having the runs.. My stomach has not been feeling too good for the past 2-3 days. I kept worrying about eating the wrong stuff. I dreamt again last last night. Idk if it was a nightmare or what but i don't feel like talking abt it
Nvm I shall learn some Jay Chou songs so i can sing with dear watermelon ha ha ha
我知道我们都没有错, 只是放手比较好过
Saturday. My dad brought me "mountain biking" near Tampines/Pasir Ris (the Asia Biking sth sth Course sth sth..) Whoa it wasn't easy manzzz. I wanted to cycle to Bedok at first.. Haha it was so bumpy I had a hard time trying to balance. Plus it was so dark.. Then my daddy and i were like screw the torchlights natural light is better. And the terrain is like /\/\/\ up and down and up and down. I had to dismount and push at some parts. And some places were muddy bleh. But you get this sense of satisfaction when you get to the top. You get to see Pasir Ris and Tampines and lights lights and lights. Yay cycling is fun :)
.. Heh heh. And I ate pasta sauce without the pasta. Then I thought of smth random.. What if the whole world was pasta sauce? Hey ho so cool right. Then you go swimming then you can keep eating yum yum yum :)
Youth day. The concert wasn't very boring. Styles From Beyond came and I like their pac-man dance. Games were ok. I made two new friends called Yu Siang and Egan! Hehe they are very cute and they kept telling me "You have to be one with the cans!!" because i was helping out at their booth and you had to stack the cans and it wasn't easy. Balled in sch too, wanted to stay but nobody was staying so i went home :(
Played ball with my bro. Fun fun fun. It was quite funny b'cos I learnt that a dig was called a dig (vball) and he learnt that it was called a bump. So it's like dig and bump.. dick and bum. Get it? Lol@you
And I was watching Tom and Jerry and this guy from the show went "Hmmmm?" Roflmaozz. And the crossing penguins are so cute. Happened to watch the 9 pm Ch 8 show (not the beach ball one) and the little boy is very cute too. :)
I hope my dad didn't see the wallpaper.. Pass few days have been confusing. Like a million expressions running through me and i always feel like crying again :(
I didn't for almost 2 weeks.. And then I started again :(
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.
----
And it takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
It takes some fears to make you trust
It takes those tears to make it rust
It takes the dust to have it polished
(Jason Mraz - Life is Wonderful)
