“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
9:33 PM
Könzert XV
SWO concert at the Esplanade Concert Hall! 20th of July! (Lollipop Day!!!!!) The poster so cute right! Exciteddddddd, but then again i don't even know if i am playing for sure b'cos it's like less than 5 rehearsals to concert and i haven't even seen the scores..

Super tired today. I slept during the show last night :(
nvm gonna watch it some other day online. Dunno why I've been quite down/moody lately so i'm sorry if i've been in a bad mood.. but I'm good. Blisters make my ankle hurt alot. And I made this (i like the robot) today:

changed layout and today (evening) was nice. Heh heh kk bye!