Gonna let the pixx do the talking though it's not a lot 'cause 1. Lazy to post all 2. Didn't have a lot to start with (I'll try get more from others)
BAND CHALET (22nd-24th Aug)
Highlights: Marinating wings, biking, Spirited Away, preparing food, midnight bowling, starting fire, YCK, arcade, Brian.. Thank you chalet comm and everyone who made the three days so memorable :)





Bowling :)


BBQ :)






TEACHER'S DAY (29th Aug)
Highlights: Staying back on Thurs, Mr Yeo's new car, hoodies, McDonald's, sandwich, balling, Jia Ying's birthday and teachers of course.. Just wanna say a big HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to alllll the teachers who have walked in and out of my life and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JY :)







WALL-E (30th Aug)
Yay I like Wall-E and his cockroach, Eve, MO and the Capt, they are all very cute :)


Secondhand Serenade - Your Call
Waiting for your, call I'm sick, call I'm angry
Call I'm desperate for your voice
I'm listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember, butterfly, early summer?
It's playing on repeat, just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet
'Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to
To make you mine, stay with me tonight
...
First day of missing you.. Hopefully the next two days will be over soon :)
