“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Monday, September 15, 2008
9:44 PM
I think i'm too quick to judge sometimes.. Anyway. I wanna take many pictures of little kids and make it into a collage! That'd be so cool.. but let's leave those for after EOYs. I have a whole list of fun things to do ;)

Thanks for going home with me on Fri night :)
Saturday was studying with Jon and Jom at Macs, then went to their place. Had dinner, played Bridge and Risk.. Laughed like crazy at just about everything with them, I always have fun at Jon's house :)

Listening to Hillsong: You are the Way the Truth and the Light, we live by faith and not by sight for You.. Gonna find my faith back soon :)

15th: Study date at BK
Thanks for spending the afternoon with me, fatty :D

Ok! 'm off to study MEP :)