“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Friday, February 27, 2009
10:45 PM


Hi. It has been a long week.

I'm vexed abt some stuff. Although i can safely say that it's settled, things are different now. Can the course of a week change everything? I hope i'm just thinking too much

Got this frm somewhere, relates much to my mood atm:

"Trust. I’m sure I’m not alone when I say not everyone come well together with this word. Some people you trust, and some you just don’t. Certain people you trust despite knowing better not to because you thought “Hey, what’s the worse that could happen, right?” Well, I feel like shooting myself in the feet cause right now there’s nothing else resounding in my head than a “I told you so” that I want to carve out on my forehead just to make it clearer.

I hope it has already become crystal clear to you that it’s because I trusted you.

Truth is, I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at myself for letting them down because I know they trusted me. As much as I hate people to take my trust and throw it back in my face, I know I just did it to them. I could live with paranoia and fear but I just can’t breathe right when I let someone down. Someone who they thought they could trust, when in reality, I’m just a let-down.

I know no one is perfect but, we can all at least try."

Ok meet my new friend, 3 fast facts abt him. 1 His name is Terence Poh. 2 He's my favourite junior atm. 3 He has no respect for his elders. Ok next

Down with flu and a funny throat. Shit happens.
I need a break, period.