“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
1:24 AM
Hallllo.

Been busy lately. Just came back from studying. First day of the term was ok. Bused home with Eileen. I think everyone associates me with detention nao, but i today never late bwahahaha :)

Ok this is way overdue:

1. I get lost easily

Catholic high was omgfar and i hate long train rides alone. Texted someone "I'm lost :(" I don't like the "I don't know where i am and where to go" feeling.

2. I have been studying (yes you never read wrongly!!!)

With two Jons Roy Jom Bro Jy Jd. Funny bunch. Final fantasy is super fun ok, especially when Roy randoms ExDeath, gets agitated, hits Jonathan's hand... and makes Jonathan's burger fly. Classic.

3. Realization kills

The greatest secrets never see the light... thank you (maybe you won't even read this) velli much for helping me get thru this shit...

4. Owl City (L) (L) (L) (L)

Go listen to Fireflies by Owl City!!!!!!! My idol 4 lyfezzzzzz (L) "I'm weird 'cause i hate goodbyes"

5. Liverpool

After studying today, I have become a Lpool fan. Quick someone get me the away jersey before it changes to Standard chartered. Me want Carlsberg!

Ps. If you are getting me the jersey, shun bian get me a new phone, iPod touch, Macbook...

6. Random shit HAHA

I alrd thought of a name for my future child (if he/she exists) with the help of Eileen. Boy will be Caleb 可乐!! So cute right. Girl will be Casey 可喜!! MUAHAHAHA.

Can't think of anything atm. Time for bed then. Sometimes it's easier to pretend that nothing happened, that there's nothing left

----

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all