Sent the BSP people off, then had PEA meeting. I fell aslp omg hahahaha so pro. Left with Glada and Jadey to Plaza Sing to meet the Sj people. Lunched. Watched some movie at Glada's but i fell asleep AGAIN rofl...... explains why it's "some movie" - i forgot the title -_-
Wedding dinner was yumyum (I even ate prawn - i don't take prawns) The kiddos were all there, they grow so quickly!! So adorable!!! Aft that we went for ktv until like 4 in the morning....
Spent sunday sleeping until 2. Woke up and rushed off for Yamaha. Jon's place. Dota. Home. Dota. It's 7 in the morning and i'm still here. Should i sleep????
Mahjong session probably cancelled. SAD FACE. Not sure if we're still going though. Mmmmm might be watching 500 days of summer + bowling tomo. Hope it won't end up like today. I PLAN THIS TIME
Aaaaaaaaaand.... i wanna watch Avatar! Aang is so cuteeeee. Dunno what to do now lol. I don't feel sleepy but if i don't sleep i think i will start falling aslp everywhere again -_-
... I miss you so much
