I love orientation - Spiritus!! Day 1 was telematch and station games. I love my OG - H8! OGLs are Lynn and Ding xuan. Telematch super fun wahahahaha. Day 2 was DOTA. Everyone got wet and dirty. Day 3 was ECP games and water games. Haha we did the Homa march all the way to ECP. Ho ho ho ma wa zi ho ho ma ho! Zha! But it rained at KSC miso sad!! + i wanted to play the water capt's ball but my group wasnt allocated to it. Nightwalk was quite an experience hahaha. Day 4 was Spiritus amazing race. We thought we were very slow but surprisingly our OG got 1st for route R and overall 4th. Funny. House initiation was cool with all the strength and intelligence and glitter and bits of paper and "star gazing" and the pokemon pledge. I luv Homa!!!! Overall champ for orientation~~
I love 2010's batch of Year 5s! I love Homa + house comm! I love 5c31! I love H8 + OGLs! Thank you alllllll for making it happen :D
On another note, school is starting. So anti-climax can!!!!! :( :( :( :(
