“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, March 06, 2010
11:15 PM
Well. It's another week again! Last week of school yayyay :D

1. My bro made me hear a song and i realized it's Yang's cute mongolian song LOL
2. Ummm i do not understand most of the stuff i learn in school. I need catching up :(
3. I have this random urge to talk to anyone at all. Ok maybe someone close.
4. I want new glasses... and many other stuff.
5. Studied today, going out tomorrow!
6. Today is the 35th month, which means next month is our 3rd year :D
7. My birthday is coming........ kind of
8. My favourite person is not talking to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemememememe
9. I randomly like to draw big bubble words with my red marker lately
10. I realized that treasurer = collecting money = i suck at that (that was ahem slow)
11. Can't wait for end of the coming week!
12. Need to buy presents but i can't think of anythg nice atm
13. I hope council will be (y)
14. I was quite burnt + tired ytd so people said i looked drunk ._.
15. Life's tuff. Nuff said.

Ok and here's sthg i saw on tumblr. It's in chinese but i read it! It's damn cute :)

“据统计,大雄在《哆啦A梦》全集中一共被胖虎揍173次,被老师骂60次,被妈妈骂了327次,被狗咬23次,掉进水沟14次,可见我们大雄是多么乐观的活着,我前面的困难算什么,我也一定会坚持下去的…”

Awwwww i will be strong :)