“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Monday, July 26, 2010
8:22 PM
Raaah this layout so nice until i feel like writing something just for the fun of it. No actually i'm just trying to do something - anything - but my homework. Oh god i need help. Someone please frikin discover that i am slacking and scold the shit of out me. That wouldn't really help anyway. I'm hopeless T_T

I was on tumblr awhile ago. Looking at happymonsters and hjstory (this new guy i just followed) Then i read this:

Sometimes looking at my own blog, and all the other blog out there thats dedicated to something or someone that they love… I can’t help but wonder, what if the thing they care and love so much is one day gone.

What will become of this blog, will it just fade away, or will it become a blog that’s filled with sad drawings?

I can’t predict the future, but whatever it is, this blog will remind me of how much I once loved…

It's a guy who wrote this and drew the cute cartoons. So. Damn. Sweet. Check this one out it's my fave so far coz it reminds me of us. Eat eat eat. Tumblr makes me feel stalker-ish. Like i'm some virtual stalker bwahahahaha. Ahhh i hate studying. Stupid take up so much time i can hardly go out and enjoy myself.

Lately i keep thinking about possibilities. How things would be different if certain things that happened did not happen (or the other way around) I keep wondering why i made certain decisions, when i clearly know that if i were to decide again now, i might have chosen otherwise. I realize that most people/things aren't as they seem. At all. Everyone/thing is masked, and i frikin don't know how to look past that cover coz i'm a noobcake. I don't know. Life is so tuff. The people i don't wanna talk to talk to me and the people i wanna talk to don't talk to me. Why can't people just frikin READ MY MIND. Damn everything.

That day jon asked if i still pray and i realized that i'm losing faith. So lately been praying again. Hope my prayers will be answered. Mebbe i shld go to church soon too. Anw. Super junior is so weird. It's like i watch this mv then i see this cute guy and i google him and he becomes ugly in the photo. Only Jonghyun forever shuai MUAHAHAHA. So i shall not google their photos anymore. Just watch them instead. Most irritating thing is that i dunno korean so i can't sing along. Last thing. I may be a torres fangirl but the thing i don't like about him is that indecision to stay in liverpool. It's pissing me off.

Long post = good attempt to avoid homework but... it's time. ;____;