The last time i wanted to post was the day i went out with ter so i'mma continue from there. It was sunday, btw. Church + yamaha + date. I saw a cute kid!! He smiled at me heheh super cute eyez and nice smile. Anywayz. We went to suntec. I can't really recall much now. I only rmb us hanging out at the sky garden place and pigging arnd (koping free food) - which is only possible when i'm out with him n___n
Yup yup. Mon and tues was school + studying. Today i went out shopping with my family! Picked bro up from school then we headed to tamp. Dim sum lunch! Love xiaolongbao + eggtart + noodles!! Nom nom~ my bro spent over $100 on his clothes. Gosh. Stupid. Then i didn't even get anythg. Miso sad :(
Studied with cousins at tmart. Quite frustrated because i didn't really know how to do my physics/math. Dinner with pigpig. Home!!
Ugh my nose is runny. Gonna study hard tomorrow. Byebye :)
