“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Monday, November 08, 2010
12:28 AM
I wanted to do the 30 day tumblr challenge but i felt weird typing a letter to my computer so i decided not to. Well...

It's been one week since i last posted. Umm. I cant remember what happened this week haha. Gosh. Omg it's that awkward feeling with my blog agn -__-

Ok today after yamaha went to jade's house to watch harry potter! With like i think 6 others. My phone died the day before (died as in not flat but spoilt - just to clear that up) so i was kind of nervous travelling alllll by myself without even a watch to tell me if i'm late haha. But turns out, i was early! Reached even before jade got home haha. I almost got a fright because i thought they all suddenly disappeared from jade's house.

Harry potter. So far my favourite is goblet of fire... i think. Mm almost near the end me and sihui left for tuition. I like william haha! He says we can bring the whole macs there yayz. Sihui says i look scared when i talk to teachers, like they wanna scold me, no wonder he was like all "don't worry i won't scold you". Anyway i hope my chem will improve. I still quite blur during tuition... like i don't get a lot of stuff :/

Sigh i'm supposed to be watching liverpool and chelsea now but my connection is too slow for any streams dammit. On another note i hope my account didn't get hacked.

Ok. Yesterday. Voyage de la vie. Haha. I likey. The justin-bieber-look-alike (or not) looks cute haha. But he's quite scary like jelly jelly one. I like the swinging and bouncing people most. Feel sad for the person who missed the rope ahhhh i'd want to have see her fly haha. Anyway it doesn't sound good in words, have to watch to know how cool it was. I wanna go again!! Rws quite nice too. I wanna go universal studios!! It was late so we just walked around, did stupid stuff like run through the fountain, take photos, pose with the m&ms... luvv my friends!! :)

I wanted to rant but nvm haha. I can't really rmb what else happened this week. There was the flatcap hunt with sihui (which failed T__T) but we bought notebooks instead, supposedly to motivate us to study for chem (according to me) Haha i wonder if i try hard enough, i can finally be independent of you. Then i wouldn't feel so horrible inside all the time. :)

'The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten" EXACTLY. Thx whoever who wrote this quote. It was exactly how i was feeling - the giving up part - so i feel a lot better now.

Although i still feel like giving up half the time. Ha.