“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
11:35 AM
I'm at home so bored!! Didn't go for band tdy so i shld make useful my time and do some work. Did a bit of Math but i get stuck all the time argh. Gonna cont soon. I on my lappy to learn the linear thingy but i ended up on Tumblr and Fb groans. And now here!!

Mon i had orientation meeting then watched Rapunzel!! It's not as good as people said it was -___- but not that bad too. I like the soundtrack. I see the light is nice. Tues i had band. I was 2 hrs late becuz i overslept. SP was killing me. So bored i was falling aslp. Ring ding dong is yayz!!! i'm quite excited about Sojourn because of the dance hehe. Had Ocip meeting after.

Yuppy. Forecast: Thurs-Sat band. Sun slack!! Mon mugathon!! Not going Batam anymore becuz Dad has work sooo next Tues-wed slack!! Thurs dry run! Then it's XMAS!!! Omo i can't wait :) :)