Yay it's the 100th day of the year! It has been long (relatively) since my last entry... two weeks! Unemployed me managed to keep myself busy haha. But my goal to be employed by April failed booooo. Days that I'm freer I was down so didn't feel like writing. Anyhow, I'm here now! :)
27.03.12 Titanic exhibition at Marina Bay! It was worth visiting! But the Andy Warhol exhibition was less interesting to me. Made a very very bad choice in watching a very very lousy movie bleh. In any case, time together is time well spent! :) :)
29.03.12 New job at Great Eastern where my cousin works at! It was a 1-2 week temp job that lasted only 3 days for me hahahaha. The work was damn boring because all I did was sort letters @_@ but at least it paid well (relatively)! I like the Raffles Place area! I find it a waste that I didn't make proper friends with my colleague, he's quite a nice guy haha and suay suay on my last day of work he didn't turn up. One of those persons who just drift in and out of my life.
30.03.12 Night cycling was not as awesome this week! Lent my bike to Jans and rode my dad's. The chain broke so we had to keep stopping to fix it. Feel so guilty for holding everyone back yet so so thankful for Sm's colleague who was ever ready so at least had tools to keep the chain together. Self reminder to treat them to supper next time! :)
31.03.12 Lunch with my awesome class!!!!! Ketchup session at Just Acia @ Marina Square. The tomyum pasta I had was really yummy! But it made my lips (and Eileen's) burn. Weird convo about cannibals and such. At least we still meet up from time to time, although it's usually the same few ppl. After that had CIP @ LAA too. Lazy to elaborate - don't feel very strongly about it :/
02.04.12 The little kids had Kinect today! They had a lot of fun, despite all the snatching over whose turn it was etc. Kids can be so hard to manage sometimes! But at the end of the day they just wanna have fun. Gotta admire them for their simple-mindedness. I like my kid a lot (hope they let me stick with him) even though he's probably not the kind I'd usually approach (which is the more excited and lively ones) but I feel like from the past sessions he's beginning to trust me because he's telling me more now soooo I'm hoping that'd go somewhere:)
05.04.12 Out shopping with Jade Wq Yh! So happy with my buys! Jade is my shopping partner heh we have similar taste! I bought two dresses (!!!!! first time) and a top (Jade has the same one in a different colour!) shopping can be quite fun if you actually see and buy things you like haha wheeeeeee can't wait for the next shopping trip! :) :)
06.04.12 GHG outing to PP+ECP! Mostly to ketchup again! I miss Uncle Loy! I still have his birthday card for him from last year o_o anyway we lunched first because it was raining so cannot cycle/volleyball. When the weather improved we walked to ECP and cycled (volleyball could not be pumped due to various reasons). Jh and Wj left so the rest of us went shopping! Xt and I wanted to buy shoes but the promotion sign was a scam so only she bought. Then mostly window shopping and their fail secret-but-not-secret-anymore plan to buy sthg for me hahahaha. Thanks anyway!! Much appreciated :) :)
07.04.12 Finally brought both my dad's and my bike to Elias Mall for repair! They are now (hopefully) in tip top condition! We even bathed them upon bringing them home so they look even better now. After giving myself a bath too (I was super dirty by then), we headed out for dinner with Ivan's. Supposedly to celebrate my birthday. Dad planned dinner at Ampang yongtaufoo. Post dinner plans quite fail didn't know where to go/what to do so I was feeling damn sian. In the end just went some Tanah sea sports centre for pool+drinks. In the end, it's about the company, so went home feeling contented (except for my dad's on-the-way-home-in-the-car preaching which happens all the time ugh)
08.04.12 POP LO! Last minute plan to go with Bin and Jade (and Nick and Boony) The waking up so early and the hot morning sun was a turn off but seeing those familiar faces now in army uniform and botak heads was memorable. Time is passing so quickly! Can't help but feel proud for them, as if they've really grown up heh :') Dinnered at Tamp - first time eating the what tasty crispy chicken burger haha! Mcspicy still beats them all!!! Walk walk at pasar malam (no jigsaw puzzles T^T) and got a new bag yay thanks!!! One thing off my to-buy list :) :)
Glad that problems from last week are resolved! Must must avoid cold wars at all cost. Values are important! Must keep reminding myself! And that's all for now byeeee :) :)
