Omgggg having post sungha withdrawal!!! Hahaha srsly. I love watching him play because he's like so happy bobbing his head around and tapping his feet. Makes me smile to myself (like crazy I know) and YAY I FINALLY GOT A PHOTO W HIM SO SO HAPPY I am looking fwd to the next time he comes!!
19.05.12 Lunch with the little eclaires~ the company slightly awkward for me... anyway had jap/korean food for lunch nom! After stopping by Gongcha we went to check out William's (and Claire's) new tuition place. Very nicely furbished!! Although big classrooms don't really work for most of us. Omg talked to my idol on the train ride home hahaha! At night GHG came over to my place for steamboat! To celebrate lowxt's birthday also. Very comfortable with this bunch of people hahah my house like full of noise because all talk so loud hahah cosy catch up session. Can't wait for next K outing!
20.05.12 Sherlyn's birthday party! I like my present for her LOL hope she likes it toooo. Quite awkward again then ate + talked + played games. Broke my promise D: (ok!! I will rmb your angry face HAHA)
21.05.12 ICE CREAM FOR ME!
24.05.12 Dinner @ CCP's MFM! Yummy pasta and CHEESE NACHOS! HTHT otw home - glad that we worked it out :)
25.05.12 Passed parallel parking!! Much easier IMO although more steps to rmb... hope my brain can store all the info D:
26.05.12 Slept until like mid afternooon. SO PIGGY. After dinner headed over to DBS auditorium for Sungha!!!! Preston Reed was very very good also. So happy haha! Plus we got front row seats LOL tio stunned when we got to our seats. Think i booking that time too kanchiong -_-
27.05.12 Woke up late again~ packed my old stuff into a box. Hope next time I will have a spacious room of my own then can take out all my stuff and put them out. Anw gonna move in June I think. Although I always wanted a new home (note: I am not moving to a new home) I WILL MISS MY HOME. After all I spent a larrgggeee part of my life here - so many memories of my neighbourhood which I know by the back of my hand :'(
Although my life now like quite high maintenance (le sigh), I can't wait for the next few days/weeks to unfold!! 2012 has been full of surprises thus far :)
