Done with "for one more day". The thing about reading is that I get to discover new quotes!!:
"Going back to something is harder than you think"
I really liked this one. This is true on so many levels and I can totally relate. Like how I wanted to return to music. And this person. But failed/just didn't work out anymore
"I love you every day"
This is my favourite. So simple but says everything. It's so easy to say that it's easy to forget to say too. It's even better than "P.S. I love you" personally. It speaks of consistency. Reassuring words are very very impt to me but I don't get them often enough from people I want to hear them from. True that if said too often, words lose meaning. But said too rarely, ppl lose feelings, too.
Just now I had a memory from 3 years back. I used to do silly things for love. If I had one more day with the people I loved and lost, I think many things would be different now
