“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Friday, November 09, 2012
1:13 AM
314/366

#mugging

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I like Wq's answer: I forgive but I never forget

52) What is your astrological sign?
Aries

53) Do you save money or spend it?
spend ALL my money!

54) What's the last thing you purchased?
dinner!

55) Love or lust?
Love

56) In a relationship?
(y)

57) How many relationships have you had?
1+1

58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
(n)

59) Where were you yesterday?
schooooool

60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
googly gooey badge :)

61) Are you wearing socks right now?
(n)

62) What's your favorite animal?
Squirrel?

63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
none.

64) Where is your best friend?
far away

65) Spit or swallow?
omg wq's interpretation o_o neither!

66) What is your heritage?
I just follow wq: Singaporean Chinese

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
can't rmb. studying?

68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
huh

69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
what's that? Google is not really helping

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
hm i don't really know :(

This is getting boring. Stats quiz tomo. You know, I don't really have a lot of free time but I try to spend whatever time I have on my fave things and people. Just saying.