“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Sunday, September 09, 2007
12:56 AM
switchboxx is not on hiatus! But I really have been studying reaaaaaaaaally hard. Promise, 'cause liars go to hell :d

yay Jonye's moving soon~ actually I don't know when, probably after the exams :/ lalala he'll be moving to Tampines and then I don't have to go alllllllllll the way to Tanah Merah/Bedok to get to his house yay!

haha Dom said I was as sweet as Diary Queen ice cream, maybe sweeter. y'know, ice cream makes me hungry :( yes and he said that he's like Ben and Jerry's, on a mission to spread great joy :B that's having fun changing the world with a smile!

speaking of which. I tried being happy and having fun changing the world. I went asking everyone online in 2J if they were sad (which made me sound retarded) then I'd go on saying sth like "I want to make everyone happy so be happy yay! :B" but it didn't work :( Andrew and Kangrui were still emo after that so I gave up

man I studied a lot this holidays. well compared to other holidays. I didn't even sleep last night :d but I slept at 8 allllll the way to 4. Not too bad, considering the normal 2 to 2 sleeping habits during my average holidays.

k I slacked enough, back to my books!