“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Sunday, September 16, 2007
1:51 PM
09th
I sneezed 20 times. Ugh D: and I had my first cuppa coffee, 'cause I wanted to stay up late to study. But I added too much water and it became dilluted. Anyway coffee tastes horrible :( I went to cut my hair and hence my two ponytails became very tiny :/

10th
I was trying to recite the colours of the rainbow in chinese very quickly. 'cause Xiao Rong said my chinese sucked. yeah but I kept stumbling over blue and green, mixing them all up :( yay Math and Science tests all over! Helpsheet is shit, no use one :( I kept singing 五月天-终结孤单 'cause it's one of the few Chinese songs I know lalala :)

13th
I should have stayed in school or go to jonye's house instead of going home ugh. I gave 2J smiley face stickers to 加油 them for their tests :D and yay we had volleyball for PE :) nah actually it only makes your arm pain :(

14th
stayed back in school to play before going to EXPO to meet daddy and mummy and Ivan's family. Was quite fun :)

15th
went to SP for some Science conference which was quite okay, especially the fishballs, which owned us and caused us to be late for the concurrent sessions. I think I ate a grand total of 10 yummy yummy fishballs :D aft that went to Jonye's house and everyone said I looked tired

that's all. 14 to EOYs :(