Drew lots for interclass. Against 2G and 2A on the 11th. yay Come support us!
During Math Miss Seow told us a riddle about some Pao and Mantou. then Kangrui said Jubbie Fat. If you get it.
18th
Had MEP practical. I went pretty loud for the f in my fast song, then I sort of jumped :p
19th
I had 6 hours of sleep from 5 to 11. Hah then I "studied" from 11 to the next morning :)
Lao Shi wanted us to learn 100++ Chinese idioms for some test. The 104th is about monks :p which Pan Lao Shi told us before. Heh then I said that the moral of the story is to not be a monk
20th
Stupid Kangrui cheated me :( something about "Free taxi" yeah. Sad day, not because of no taxi. Should have stayed in school to play/train though. And I love Charlie!
21st
MEP written was a flop. You didn't even ask :( trained aft that. Zhi Wei and Jolynn are good coaches. Yay they said I learnt fast (and forget fast too) :p went to get dinner for 2j aft that. Mid-Autumn Festival! Eee the school so da bian say bring lantern then I bought for 2j and it was a waste of mummy's money 'cause we didn't have time to ti deng long :( um was boring and fun at the same time. My waterbottle got scratched or sth :( was trying to spin a chopstick like Sherman during concert. Wanted to have class supper but nobody wanted so went home raaarh
full. Please, catch another
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus]
Hey Charlie, hey Charlie wake up.
Yeah Charlie you silly sleepyhead, wake up.
Uh oh God you guys. This got to be pretty freakin' important. Is the meadow on fire?
No Charlie, we found a map, to Candy Mountain. Candy Mountain Charlie!
Yeah Charlie, we're going to Candy Mountain. Come with us Charlie.
Yeah Charlie, it'll be an adventure! We're going on an adventure Charlie!
Yeah Candy Mountain, right. I'm just gonna, you know, go back to sleep now.
No-ooo! Charlie! You have to come with us to Candy Mountain!
Yeah Charlie! Candy Mountain! It's a land of sweets, joy, joyness..
Will you stop bouncing on me?
Candy Mountain, Charlie!
Yeah Candy Mountain!
Alright fine I'll go with you to Candy Mountain!
Lalala-!
Uh enough with the singing already.
Our first stop is over there Charlie.
Oh God, what is that.
It's a Leoplurodon Charlie.
A maa-aagical Leoplurodon!
It's gonna guide our way to Candy Mountain.
Alright guys you do know that there is no actual Candy Mountain right.
Shun the non-believer!
Shuu-uun!
Ss-sshhun!
Yeah.
(stupid noise)
It has spoken!
It has told us the wayy-yy!
It didn't say anything!
It's just over this bridge Charlie.
This magical bridge of hope and wonder!
Is anyone else getting like covered in splinters. Seriously guys, we shouldn't be on this thing.
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie.
I'm right here what do you want!
We're on a bridge Charlie!
We're here!
Well whad'ya know, there actually is a Candy Mountain.
Candy Mountain, Candy Mountain, fill me with sweet, sugary goodness.
Go inside the candy Mountain cave Charlie.
Yeah Charlie, go inside the cave, magical wonders behold when you enter.
Yeah er, thanks but no thanks. I gotta stay out here.
But you have to enter the Candy Mountain Candy Cave Charlie!
Oh! When you're down and looking for some cheering up, then just head right on up to the Candy Mountain cave.
When you get inside you'll find yourself a cheering land, such a happy and joy-filled and perky merry land.
They've got lollipops and gummy drops and candy things, oh so many things that will brighten up your day.
It's impossible to wear a frown in Candytown, it's the mega of love and candycane.
You got jellybeans and coconuts with little hats, candy rants chocolate pants it's a wonderland of sweets.
By the Candy Train to town you hear the Candy Band, Candy Bells it's a treat as they march across the land.
Cherry ribbons stream across the sky and to the ground, turn around astound it's a dancing Candy treat.
In the Candy Cave imagination runs so free, so now please Charlie will you go into the cave.
(explosion)
Alright fine! I'll go into the freakin' Candy Cave. This had better be good.
Yaaa-aaaa.
Goodbye Charlie.
Yeah, goodbye Charlie.
Goodbye? What? Hey, what's going on here. Hello? Who is that?
(blows)
Ow, uh. What happened? Aw they took my freakin' kidney.
