“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Sunday, April 27, 2008
11:55 AM
Ack my computer is lagging like.. chicken backside? :S

Yesterday! It was like a mini family day. Cycled/balled with my bro. The bball court was taken up so we went to the one at Pasir Ris Park and bumped into Terence there. Yup and my mummy bought Sprite and she put it in the freezer and when we got back the Sprite was like a little frozen and it was like Sprite ice blended! Very nice!!

Parents brought us to somewhere in Changi to eat. Near the jetty (or something) there. My bro wanted to eat prata and the shop man say got mushroom and cheese prata and we ordered two. Their prata was disgusting, and they served us two mushroom and two cheese. I want to be a chef when I grow up hehe

After that we went to Giant 'cause my daddy wanted to get red wine. There's this cheese advertisement with a very cute boy! His bowl cut very cute and he has big eyes. Then me and my bro got lost!! And I didn't bring my phone. It was the first time I got lost and it was quite boring and a little scary. Haha I think because my bro was with me, thankfully. We searched Giant, went to the car and went back into Giant again. In the end I found my mummy yay

And Prison Break 3 is coming soon!! Next Monday! Wahahaha I'm gonna be busy on Monday nights now. And my daddy was watching Human Stain last night and Wentworth Miller was on it! But he looked quite bad. :S

(EDIT)
I'm not sneezing anymore!! That's bad. I wanna sneeze! :(

Anyway here's a picture of me which Sam took..

I think I look quite tall.. And retarded. :S

YZ IMY!! I look dead/hypnotised. :)

Hehe so cute. :)

----

i wish you knew how it feels like to be me