“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, April 26, 2008
3:23 PM
We had GHG dinner yesterday. Haha I decided not to eat spaghetti and hence saved 5 bucks yay. I was quite depressed during Band but I got quite high after that. Xingqi said that my name stands for 'Dilys I love your shit' and Terence said it stands for 'Damn it la you suck' Haha my name is so cool. My short socks were very well behaved too, they didn't go into my shoe. Balled after Band but it wasn't very fun though..

Argh I think I should stop posting at Lj for now..

put in everything once again [Wed Apr 2008 at 9:39pm]
Celebrated boon xuan, deborah, jade, lydia, xiao wei, xiao rong and xin tian's birthday in school today. not all were present but more than half of 2j was there. It wasn't very big a deal but at least we got together this year. I miss 2j. :(

it's too late to apologize [Tue Apr 2008 at 5:51pm]
hello! tomorrow is like jammed with stuff to do

1. Interclass practice (hope it'll be lots of fun!!)
2. Self-prac (gilgameshhhhh!)
3. Yamaha (tips: do theory hw in class 8D)
4. Visit Kangrui (?! Have to pray hard that he replies my sms)

yup some stuff on tomorrow's list. woooooh i love lj except for the adverts. :(
but i can't change to basic account anymore!!!! argh bear with it there are codes to get rid of them but I'll have to find time for that.

PS ice cream is good :)

Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away

I've lied to you
The same way that I always do
This is the last smile
That I'll fake for the sake of being with you

(Everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
(Everything has to end you'll soon find we're out of time left to watch it all unwind)
The sacrifice is never knowing

Why I never walked away
Why I blamed myself this way
Now I see your testing me pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I blamed myself this way
Now I see your destiny pushes me away

I've tried like you
To do everything you wanted to
This is the last time
I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you

(Everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
(Everything has to end you'll soon find we're out of time left to watch it all unwind)
The sacrifice is never knowing

Why I never walked away
Why I blamed myself this way
Now I see your testing me pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I blamed myself this way
Now I see that destiny pushes me away

(We're all outta time, this is how we find how it all unwinds)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
(We're all outta time, this is how we find how it all unwinds)
The sacrifice is never knowing

Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see your destiny pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I blame myself this way
Now I see that destiny pushes me away