“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Friday, May 16, 2008
8:56 PM
Night before camp: :'(
At least I felt better

12th: Orang Aslis are cool. I like to play Sepak Takraw
13th: Hotel pwns resort. I can't wake up in the morning
14th:
Volleyball is fun. Curry is yummy. Museum is nice. Baby turtles are cute. Joceline is nice
15th: 3H got 4th! Most efficient eh. Zhiting is cute. "If you're happy and you know it do all four! All four!" XT made me cry.. She asked me the same question Xiao Wei asked. I don't know the answer to it anymore
16th: Mixed emotions. There's a bump on my head because I keep hitting my head when I sleep on the bus and it is very painnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :(

"Blessings are served in life everyday, but few learn." Yup it's all in my own hands. :)

五月天 - 终结孤单

3H 到 Terengganu
一路上都很 cool
大家开开心心出来玩
你一定要 have fun
如果你很孤单
有我们的陪伴
当我们在一起 fly kite
天空是我们的 pride

(1 2 3 go!)
心情好
心情坏
3H 还是在一块
一起来 have fun
再也不孤单
Everything will be alright
Tomorrow will be fine
Malaysia 这一趟
Hey! 一定很好玩
Everything will be alright
Tomorrow will be fine
让我们的 heart
Hey! 永远都有 art

在 bus 上我们超 high
因为 super 期待
Visit Orang Asli settlement
生活简单愉快
我们到了海边
等待海龟下蛋
这样充实完美的旅程
High 不 high? 一定很 high!

(1 2 3 go!)
心情好
心情坏
3H 还是在一块
一起来 have fun
再也不孤单
Everything will be alright
Tomorrow will be fine
Malaysia 这一趟
Hey! 一定很好玩
Everything will be alright
Tomorrow will be fine
让我们的 heart
Hey! 永远都有 art

啦...

Ok. Pictures:







(More pictures)

I can't miss you if you're always here