I am as blur as a sotong. I went to Yamaha when there were no lessons. :(
Anyw there were four baby turtles or sth on my birthday at the turtle sanctuary. I think the insects from Malaysia followed me back to Singapore and my hands and legs are very itchy because there are 12 bites. :(
If you're thinking of sticking a post-it on your computer screen which reads "DO YOUR HW" don't try because I did and it didn't work out. Hmmm I'm struggling with MEP but I don't have the heart to do it anymore
----
Idk why i keep saying the wrong stuff doing the wrong things falling asleep at the wrong time.. But i just want you to be happy. :)
"Spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count."
Rabbit (Pooh Bear)
It's been two months and a day I miss you. :(
