“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Saturday, May 31, 2008
2:23 PM
Slept for 14 hours today oink oink. :)

Prison Break. Sara died?! Ok I read some spoilers too ha ha, couldn't help it. Sarah Wayne Callies (Sara Tancredi) was forced to quit the show, which is sad b'cos that'd leave Michael with nothing.. I thought she was good. And, I'm starting to like Lincoln. :)

MEP camp. I was really impressed by this. I'm in Group 5 (Light blue) with Jia Hui. I was hopeful that it'd be fun but the first day was a little of a let down. Second day was more more fun, wish it was longer. Tea was nice too, yummy bee hoon (although ZL says that I say everything is yummy) and muffins! All that singing also brought back memories of the old days in the choir

Met Mr Siva at Bishan MRT and his daughter is cute. Anyway I suddenly have this inspiration to start a photo collage of children. Heh I think it'll be very cute but I probably won't until I have the time. And I saw this hoody at RSH and many many stitch merch at this shop at TM, time to start saving!

(contents under the cut)

Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
(Maroon 5 - Won't Go Home Without You)

I miss you