“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Sunday, May 25, 2008
10:47 PM


19th

Happy birthday Xiaowei! I missed Prison Break *sad face* had to rush home from Jonye's house as I had mountains of homework to complete. Heh I'm going to bring my bobble hat to Brisbane I can't wait

20th
Happy birthday Jacob! I miss Andrew.. Didn't sleep the night before because I was rushing my MEP portfolio. Hmmm lesson learnt. Kind of amazing that I completed no homework 'cept MEP in that span of three days. My leg's very numbbbb. I think I'm gonna fail Math quiz. :(

21st
Fail Physics quiz also. Graaaah I'm so stupid. Chem lessons are funny.. Dover MRT is nice. Hm I'm preparing to fail tomorrow's Math test lalala so I'm going to watch Prison Break (online) instead of study bwahaahahaaa

22nd
Excited because tomorrow is the last day of school! Heh I kept thinking that today was Friday. I am a pig I keep falling asleep.. Yay heh I love going home with you. Thanks for the keychain. And the McFlurry was sweeter than usual. :)

23rd
My GPA improved but I could've done better. Dilys study harder!!!!!! I didn't get scolded during band even though I got my scores only yesterday so I'm happy. Supposed to have a 2J outing but ended up with only Zhen Ling, Yi Zhen, Zhi Wei, Lydia and me so we went to Gimme More to eat. Hoping that Sunday will be better

24th
Band was quite funny. Mr Ng: "You like it?" It was freezing coldddddd in the Band room I was shivering. I screwed up during the Open House performance AGAIN. At least he didn't scold me during rehearsals. Hmm looking forward to Band camp, Brisbane, Creston's Marimba Con. and dreading indoor test..

25th
Heh yay I am watching Lilo and Stitch on Youtube (here) It's so heart wrenching and they're so cute and lovable. Shall watch Lilo and Stitch 2 if I have the time. I like Stitch a lot, I want to get a Stitch plushie. :)

26th
2j outing with Yi Zhen, Zhen Ling, Jia Hui, Jade, Lydia and Shermaine. I kept laughing on the MRT because of Zhen Ling. Went to Kbox, starting to like 晴天, 少年 and 情非得以! Heh celebrated Lydia's birthday and we did a lot of stupid actions when singing. It was very cold there and we cried singing 朋友 and 少年 etc. It's been very long since I had so much fun, I miss 2j. :(

怕我没什么能够给你 爱你也需要很大的勇气


曹格 & 光良 - 少年

你又想起某个夏天 热闹海岸线
记忆中的那个少年 骄傲的宣言
伸出双手就能拥抱全世界
相信所有的梦想一定会实现
一切看起来都不会太遥远
转跟之间过了几年

轻浮的语言部己慢慢沉淀
即使难免会变得更加洗炼
我们不曾妥协

那是我们都回不去的从前
幸好还可以坚持当时的信念
世界尝试改变 当初的那个少年

那是我们都回不去的从前
当你站在那个夏天的海岸线
我们还是心里面 那个偏执的少年