“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
1:02 AM
Omg sucker who virtually walked out on me. The feeling sucks.

Anyway i'm pretty much hyped up about Sojourn. Was. Mmm i'm gonna emcee + dance Ring ding dong!! Omg hehe sokoolsokool never done sthg like that ever. -RANDOM INSERT: SMARTASS i'd never have thought of it though you are still a sucker - Oyesh today band outing. Haha. Disclaimer: Gonna take me quite some time to upload photos, my aunt didn't pass my mum the cam cable. SAD. K anyhowz, i rushed to seoul garden from school after the two long meetings (oc + ocip) Kind of sad i didn't stay to eat more (i'm a pig nomnom) but i kind of felt bad for making them wait for me so off we went!! They wanted to go arcade so we went. In the end we pooled. Then arcade a bit. Consensus is that Xt only got 1st in daytona coz all our game machines faulty. Jh wanted to play the basketball thingo so we went to Iluma (frm M square) yupzz. I still can't believe we spent like i-dunno-how-long-but-it's-damn-long on the photo hunt game roflz. Even more cannot believe that we "lost to the reflection on a tangyuan" (quoted from Ching)

I cant rmb what other retarded stuff we did but i was damn drained by the end of the day. Home. Glad i don't have to go to school tmr. Probably rot at home doing proposals. My stomach is squirming i think i'm hungry ono. Ahhh i see trends in 'Day One's, just damn chor the whole day and end up keeping my thoughts off people/stuff. For the record, Day One REALLY REALLY crossed my mind today. I know where exactly even. When i crossing the road to take my bus home. I'm human. Only human. I forget stuff sometimes...

Anyway i kind of miss my osm classmatezz. NEED TO MEET UP WITH THEM SOON. I think for me, everything fun has to wait till DECEMBER. Omg it's like over one week only but it feels damn long. So much stuff crammed into a week. Ahhh ok need my sleep damn badly now. Cross my fingers and hope that nothing/nobody wakes me up tomorrow. I think if i were to be alone somewhere sleeping undisturbed, i'd probably sleep for like twenty hours. Crazy. Impt: If that someone wanted to talk to you, he/she would. Must must keep reminding myself. Ok i'm like rambling. I keep rambling. It means time to say my goodnights :)

Last last bit. Just for the record, i don't repeat post titles, that's all :)