“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”
— Chrissy (age 6)
Dilys O. (born April 11, 1993).
Monday, November 22, 2010
12:16 AM
My biggest accomplishment this year is packing my pig sty of a cupboard. I'm really damn proud of myself. Pats myself on the back. It's really neat now. I took a photo of it (my aunt lent me her cam) heheh.

Kind of sad we didn't go on a food outing today. I was really realllly looking forward to more good food (yes yes i'm a pig) but it's k!! Hmm today i took a look at some lvp jerseys. WANT. Deffo a want. Gonna try convince mummy to get as CNY clothes but it's kinda black and idk if she'd agree to that...

Anyhow. Long day today. Idk why i'm not tired yet. Maybe it just hasn't kicked in. Tmr is a long day again. Ahhhh two meetings + band outing. Hmph. Lvp won yesterday!! I miss gerrard :(

... turns out i've not been missed