I think my birthday scores as one of the worst days of each year for me. But i'm good. Btw my posts too ambiguous sometimes lol don't think so much friends :)
11.04.12 Day started off with interview at Koi (side track: first day of work there today omg damn tiring and not as fun as I imagined it to be I think I'm very hard to please hahahah on a similar note I NEED MY CALLING sometimes I get so envious of ppl who know exactly what they wanna do sigh need some direction in my life!!!). Later met some kias from 31 and we had lunch tgt + went back to DHS to find Mr Chew and Miss Tan. Funny army stories by Mr Chew. Dinner with cousins + aunts at Tamp, Jap buffet! Thanks to Jon I am no longer spamming fake and gay food, I spam pork! So yummy but eat until so bloated ugh~
12.04.12 Played badminton with random people then watched The Vow. It's exactly what Sh made it out to be: my type of show (super likes) + "bittersweet" ending. Had a really really nice dinner at this place called Badoque. I always order the not-so-yummy food but end up eating the nice one hahahaha ^^ then ice cream! Should have eaten my favourite flavour :( :(
13.04.12 Playing with Photobooth on iPad can be quite amusing hahaha but embarrassing if you're playing with it in the Apple shop trolololol. Had stayover at Jh's with Xt! Dinner was really filling I think I ate lunch too late so I was really stuffed. Xt's plan to play basketball didn't work out (courts taken up) so we continued with Jh's plan to HTHT at the playground. HTHT became Truth or Truth and it was Jh and I who had to tell most of the truths. I always dunno how to answer when people ask me about such personal stuffs lol :/ we watched a movie (I forgot the title sorry it's in Chinese) it's really sweet (xiao xiao bin very cute) and moving. Thumbs up! They bought me a 3d puzzle which was really fun to fix! We completed it in 100 minutes although the box said 200+ minutes. We are architectural geniuses!! I find it very cool that I have a drawing of the same structure we built. Slept after playing one round of Scrabble.
14.04.12 Dunno if I will regret not going for SC dinner. I just felt sian after work + didn't sleep enuf the night before + next day maybe got Homa dinner (excuses ahhhhh)
Anyway got funny incidents/sightings that happened. 1) Pasar malam auctions quite amusing to watch because the guy talk damn fast and incomprehensibly (to me) haha he like rapping or sthg. 2) I was like "you know Ivan taught me how to measure distance using your thumb" and like pointing my thumb around with one eye closed like a retard in public it's quite embarrassing if people dunno what I'm trying to do. 3) Bin surprised me by leaving a present at my doorstep but it was in a plastic bag so me and my mum were like scared if it was some scary thing lolol but at least Bin never fail for once haha thanks :)
Oki end of story - until next time:)
